You can change the weight of both dumbbells in an instant, with a flick of your wrists. No fumbling around, no guesswork. Keeps your workouts moving faster.
When you select a lower weight, Core’s dumbbells get smaller to move with you. The compact design streamlines your movements. No need to haul around extra bulk and length you don’t need.
When something feels right you know it. That is the ergonomic edge of Core Home Fitness. The dumbbells just feel good in your hands. They are designed for a superior experience.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How easy is it to change the weights? Can you change the weight of the dumbbell with one hand like you can with Core’s?
2) Are the dumbbells balanced? Surprisingly some dumbbells on the market are rectangular and feel out of balance when you use them. Core’s are perfectly balanced for the experience you expect.
3) How do they feel? Do they feel good in your hands, or are the grips too big or too slippery? Core’s are designed to feel good when you use them, with just the right-sized handle and grip.
4) How do they sound? Some adjustable dumbbells move around and clank as you lift them. Core’s plates fit tightly together leading to a quiet, quality workout.
5) Does the adjustable dumbbell get smaller as you lower the weight? One competitor retains the big bulky shell of its dumbbells whether you have selected 5 or 50 pounds. Core’s adjustable dumbbells get smaller with lower weights, making them a sleeker way to perform your sets.