Father’s Day gift ideas for the active dad can vary from desk accessories to wireless earbuds to golf equipment. But here’s a secret---he probably doesn’t want another necktie for Father’s Day.
What he might want instead is something that feeds his passion for fitness whether he is a weight lifter, a runner, or someone who just likes to be fit and healthy.
Check out these five gift ideas that you can get this Father’s Day, perfect for the active dad.
1. Core Home Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells
If you haven’t heard, our adjustable dumbbell set was rated the best choice in 2021. This is no coincidence, as the set’s engineering is superior to ordinary dumbbell sets.
Whether your dad is a beginner or an expert in the world of weight lifting, you can’t go wrong with adjustable dumbbells from Core Home Fitness. Our adjustable weights are easy to use without being clunky and cumbersome. With a simple turn of the wrist, dad can adjust the dumbbells to his preferred weight between 5 and 50 lbs.
Even when maxed out at 50 pounds, Core Home Fitness’s adjustable dumbbells still stay nice and compact making for a streamlined and enjoyable workout for all fitness levels. Best of all, the dumbbells can complement dad’s home gym. And if he doesn’t have a home gym, perhaps these adjustable dumbbells will leave him feeling inspired to create one.
If this sounds like a great gift for dad, we have good news. There’s no long waiting period to get dad’s dumbbells. You can order them now, and we’ll ship them right away.
2. Headphones Made for Activity
Headphone selection can be a personal choice. Some dads like wired headphones that plug into their smartphones while other dads might prefer wireless headphones. Whichever style dad prefers, we recommend checking out the following:
- Wireless: Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Earbuds are noise-canceling headphones that just might make dad’s dreams come true. They are truly wireless and offer a level of noise reduction, although not quite as effectively as a pair of over-ear headphones.
- Wired Headphones: Yurbud Iron Man Inspire In-Ear Sport Headphones are best for when dad’s headphones pop out during HIIT workouts or running. These earbuds are designed to fit snuggly in the ear while staying in place no matter the intensity level of the workout. They are guaranteed to never fall out during a workout.
3. Fitness App Subscriptions
Fitness apps are another perfect gift idea for dads who are always moving, lifting, and striving to be a better version of themselves.
Here are a couple we think dad might enjoy:
- Fit Radio: For $9.99/month, Fit Radio generates new playlists for dad to help him blaze through his workouts. It offers different intensity levels of music along with a coaching tab for an extra push.
- Shred: Coming in at $12.99/month, Shred is a great tool especially for dads with home gyms. It provides workout routines with varying training styles. If dad likes to work out at home, this can be the perfect companion with interactive visuals and activity logging.
- Bodyweight | Your Own Gym: For dads who like workouts with no equipment, Bodyweight can make a great gift for $2.99 with in-app purchases including a video value pack at $19.99. This app features over 200 exercises and routines featuring nothing but your own body weight.
4. Weighted Jump Rope
A weighted jump rope workout is no joke. This is one of the simple home gym ideas that can give dad a quick and efficient workout.
Jumping rope has a lot of impressive benefits, including:
- Toned calves
- Strong core
- Build stamina
- Aid in weight loss efforts
If you’re not sure what to get dad, a weighted jump rope might be an unexpected addition for his home gym.
5. TriggerPoint Grid Vibe Plus Vibrating Foam Roller
Recovery is a critical part of any workout routine. While stretching is effective, sometimes it’s not enough to get to those deep trigger points.
That’s why we think dad might enjoy Triggerpoint Grid Vibe Plus Vibrating Foam Roller.
Cordless and rechargeable, this isn’t your typical foam roller. It features a tubular and flat surface to aid in deep massage. The vibrating foam roller also comes with four vibration frequencies that really hit the spot. While this item is awesome for pain relief and relaxation, remind dad to never use the foam roller over his knees or joints.
The Perfect Father’s Day Gift So there you have it.
From adjustable dumbbells to fancy foam rollers, the options for great gift ideas for your special dad are all at your fingertips.